Friday, November 2, 2012

Review - Rawmazing by Susan Powers

I got this book of Raw recipes and oh my they had me drooling.

Rawmazing: Over 130 Simple Raw Recipes for Radiant HealthRawmazing: Over 130 Simple Raw Recipes for Radiant Health by Susan Powers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book in one night. I am drooling over these recipes and what a difference great pictures make in a cookbook (compared to my other RAW cookbook that has no images). I can't decide what to try first.
The author has included helpful tips for choosing the right equipment and tools. In addition to this she also gives hints on sprouting seeds, dehydrating foods etc. There is great variety including recipes for each meal of the day e.g breakfast, dinner, drinks, salads, snacks and the desserts, oh my the desserts amazingly gorgeous and yummy (well visually). 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment