Saturday, March 3, 2012

WTH!!!

Yesterday was 'lab clean up day' and PI basically created more of a problem a solution. I swear PI is mental, there is just no explanation. PI yelled, complained and screamed (all the stuff was things PI can't le go off because PI did this a million years ago when kits etc were not invented...) and then ditched us to Skype. Then came back and threw a tantrum (picture a 4 yr old having a fit in public) because PI wanted to dictate the toppings on the pizza we ordered, which we had to pay for and then PI wanted to share it with everyone in the department. We said 'NO!!!'.
PI proceeded to eat said pizza complaining the whole time about not eating meat, being lactose intolerant, too many calories, blah, blah, blah. OMG I cannot wait to get out of this lab/institution/academia. Can you imagine spending all day in a lab with this and 90% of the times it's worse.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can sadly. I've a strong suspicion that universities/acaddmia harbour many people who have these sorts of problems as your PI since I've met far more than I'd like to meet of them in these places.

    ReplyDelete