Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trader Joe's Greek Inspired Pitas

A quick and easy meal after a long day at work. I stopped by Trader Joe's to get some things for a Greek inspired pita pocket dinner. I had some hummus and sharp cheddar in my fridge.

I also had this Flax Oat Bran Whole Wheat Pita Bread (not as good as the TJ Flatbread) it breaks apart too easily and is very dry.

Spread with your favorite hummus.

So adding these deleicious cured meats may not be 'healthy' but is was so good. Viva la pork!!!!!!!! I try to have cured meats once in awhile (maybe once every 2-3 months).

Add everything else but not too much, too much filling will make if difficult to fold and very messy.

Viola!!!! TheTJ's Middle Eastern flour flatbread was very good and I included a cucumber on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment